COVID-19 UPDATE 23/9/20
For any workshop spaces booked during the COVID-19 pandemic, please note the following:
- Due to the restrictions imposed by the UK government continually being under review and tightened wherever necessary to control the virus, we may have to reschedule workshop dates with short notice. If this occurs, we will email you as soon as we can to let you know a rescheduled date. If you don't want a space on the rescheduled date when we email you, you can either have a refund or a gift card to the value of the workshop space. These two options are only available when we initially email you with the new date; if you tell us at first that you can attend but then discover at short notice that you can't, then unfortunately we can't offer you these options as an alternative.
- If nearer the date of your workshop you find that you can't attend due to having to self-isolate, then we will contact you when we have scheduled another date for that workshop and then the same rules apply as above.
- All other terms and conditions set out below still apply.
- Payment in full is required at the time of your booking to secure your place. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve places without payment.
- If you find you can't come 2 weeks or more before the start of your course then we will do our best to fill your spot, in which case you will receive a refund, less 25% administration charge. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for cancellations with less than 2 weeks' notice. Swapping bookings to different dates, courses etc. will be deemed as cancellations.
- If we find we have to cancel one of the workshops for any reason, e.g. tutor sickness, low numbers, we will contact you to try and re-book you on another date. If we cannot find another date convenient to you, we will offer you a refund.
- We do not offer partial refunds if you find you can't attend one of the sessions in a course, so please make sure you can attend ALL sessions before committing to the booking. We are under no obligation to offer you alternative dates to make up any sessions you have not attended.
- Once you have made your fabric choice during booking, this cannot be changed at a later date. This is to ensure as much as we possibly can that we can satisfy the requirements of everyone attending the course and to make sure we have enough time to cut and pre-wash the fabric beforehand. If we discover that your chosen fabric is no longer available, we will contact you ASAP with alternative fabrics for you to choose from.
- Please make sure you arrive for the start of each day's session in good time. We cannot be held responsible for you missing part of the course due to lateness.